Yes,  I worked in the corporate world for some 30+ years.   I'm familiar with corporate security policy.   However, this is ham radio.  It is a hobby.  And the biggest bonus of all........I'm retired therefore I can't be fired.   I no longer have to concern myself with some measly back stabbing Vice President working his way up the Corporate ladder.

73

Bob, K4TAX