I think wear the grounding strap at all times. Not because you always need to for the particular task in hand, but because it is so easy to forget to slip on the wrist strap when it is important to do so.

73
Kevin
VK3DAP / ZL2DAP

BILL COCHRAN wrote:
Do I use the wrist grounding strap at all times when I building the kit at all
times, or when I am handling the ICs?

BILL COCHRAN
  BILL COCHRAN REAL ESTATE APPRAISALS, LLC
  1430 N 12TH STREET
  CAMBRIDGE, OHIO
  43725
PHONE:740-439-7058