Yerg, but Eham's still down. I'll write an even better one when the site's back up, it'll be the bestest review in the whole wide world! Or something. I have to admit, when I first heard the name Elecraft, I imagined a cartoon of a bunch of elephants sitting around a table building stuff..... ought to draw it someday. 73 de Alex NS6Y