I played in the ARRL RTTY Roundup today, using both RTTY and FT8. When I changed from FT8 to RTTY, I had to change the digital mode from DATA A to FSK D. (I run RUMlogNG in RTTY contests, and it does RTTY using the CAT interface.) Whenever I changed from DATA A to FSK D by pressing the buttons on the K3, I lost all the audio out on both the headphones and the internal K3S upgrade "sound card". The bypass was to change modes with the mode switch and change back.

Any ideas?

73 Bill AE6JV