Bill,

Put your DMM on a resistance range greater than the expected readings, then
put the negative (or common) lead - usually black - from the DMM onto a
ground point (one of the bent wire grounding loops that you inserted into
the boards while building), then touch the red lead to the point to be
measured.

73,
Don W3FPR