I have 2  remaining items I would like to sell:  (please respond off-list if interested)

N-GEN WIDEBAND NOISE GENERATOR -- BUILT ---- $35 Shipped 1st class USPS

XG-1 SIGNAL GENERATOR -- built -- $35 Shipped 1st Class USPS

Thanks -- Doug -- KJ0F

doug (at) kj0f.com

Just for reference - this is what the XG-1 is:

Description: The XG1 is a crystal-controlled signal generator with very accurate 1 microvolt and 50 microvolt output levels. The output frequency is 7040 kHz. The unit can be used to determine the actual sensitivity and receive gain of any HF receiver that covers the 40-meter band. The 50-microvolt output can be used for S-meter calibration.

The output levels are accurate to better than +/- 2 dB (typically +/- 1 dB). This makes the XG1 a low-cost alternative to expensive lab-grade signal generators when comparing the performance of various receivers.