Today during the NAQP I experienced occasional strange behavior with a new KDVR
in an updated K3 . . . wondering if this has happened to anyone else.  The
recorder works just right 98% of the time.  Randomly, it hangs up in the middle
of a recorded message.  It just stops.  No audio, no RF, but the K3 remains in
transmit mode.  Sometimes tapping the same M button again restarts the message
from the beginning and all is well. Sometimes, nothing has any effect - nothing
will get the rig out of transmit other than a power down.  And then all is well
again for a while.  This happens on more than one of the memory buttons, and it
happens whether I tap the M button or the corresponding programmed button on
the K-Pod.  It is infrequent, intermittent, and of course happens at the worst
times.  On one and only one power-down I saw ERR-DVR.   Re-recording messages
doesn't fix it.  The K3 has F/W revision 5.64, which may be one revision
behind.  Anyone else experienced this or have an i
 dea what the problem is?  Tnx for any advice . . .

Ted, KN1CBR