This is a repeat post.  The original may have set the price too high, so I have
reduced it a couple of hundred.  If this doesn’t work I’ll keep it as a
standby.  Here ‘tis, on the same terms as the original – namely no Pay Pal,
shipment on receipt of payment, I will do packing and buyer pays shipping.
CONUS only, and for sale to hams only.  Located in Denver in case anyone wants
to come see them.

KPA500 Amp (kit built s/n 0651), and KAT500 Antenna Tuner (kit built s/n 0452),
with connecting cables and cables for connection to K3. Cosmetically and
electrically excellent, always kept covered, no smoking environment ever, never
used outdoors.   $1,950 for the pair.  I might sell the tuner separately, but I
cannot sell the amp separately.

Due to a planned downsizing of my principal residence I also have 3 K2 systems
and some other stuff which I will post separately, after I confirm all of the
various options in each of the K2s.  The plan is to keep the K3/KPA1500 at my
second QTH, where the antennas and the wildlife are, and to run them remotely
from a high-rise apartment in the city.  At a club meeting the other night I
asked a fellow who has been doing remote operations how he would feel about
running a 1500 watt amp in a remote forest from 100 miles away.  He said,
“Install sprinklers.”

There will be a learning curve for me to tackle a remote setup.  Expect to see
pleas for help later this year.

Ted, KN1CBR

Edward A. Dauer,  LL.B.  M.P.H.
Dean Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Law
University of Denver