Of course I know that.  Mine was a rhetorical question.

On 1/23/2019 6:08 PM, ab2tc wrote:
Hi,

It doesn't "compound". A 10Hz drift at the antenna output of the K3, will be
reflected as a 10Hz drift at the output of any transverter, be it VHF, UHF
or microwave. At the higher frequencies even a transverter with an OCXO its
drift would probably dominate.

AB2TC - Knut

Wes Stewart-2 wrote
You should be subscribed to Timenuts.

But clearly one of us is confused. If you're using an OCXO in your
transverter
and up converting the K3, how does K3 drift/inaccuracy "compound" at UHF?

Can you read that watch to 50 ms?  What are you going to do when WWVB goes
QRT?

Wes  N7WS