F/S:  RADIOSPORT RS60CF HEADSET with flex-boom Electret condenser mic,
integrated PTT, and two cables for Elecraft K3/K3S allowing choice of using
either the front panel 8-pin Foster jack or rear panel 3.5mm mic and headset
jacks, also included are a foot operated and a hand operated PTT switch, all
in excellent condition, always in non-smoking environment. New cost $578.
Asking  $375 shipped USA.  Also available is HEIL PR10 MICROPHONE PACKAGE
includes PR10 dynamic condenser mic and LB-1 table base with CC-1-XLR-KB 8
pin cable for Elecraft  K3/K3S, excellent condition, always in non-smoking
environment. New cost $317.  Asking  $195 shipped USA. Both, and  now
excessive to my needs since I no longer have my K3.    PayPal preferred or
USPS Money Order  PayPal preferred or USPS Money Order.  Pictures can been
seen in my ads on eHam.net.  Bob  W7BV  email: w7bv at comcast dot net .