I have updated the firmware to 2.0 and tried to connect using static IP
address.  I have 5 static IPv4 addresses that I use for remote connection on my
K3 and K3/O mini.  My remote K3/0 connects flawlessly.

However, I have always had a problem connecting to the KPA1500 remotely.  I can
sometimes connect local when I am home, but can not remotely connect to the
amp.  Remote connection shows it is connected, but I can not see any data sets
or make any changes to the amp during remote.  Hence, not truly connected.

The AMP is connected to the internet with a static IP address and “Wakeup ON
LAN Enabled.  Also I have port 1500 forwarded in my router.

 I am using KPA 1500 Remote software V. 1.0.22.0

I have contacted Elecraft support several times to get this resolved and
unfortunately, I do not get any response from Elecraft support.  I am hoping
someone here has a possible solution.

73’s

Burl,   AJ9Q