Chris,

Do you have a saved configuration file from when it worked right?
If so, you can do a "Parameter Initialization" as described on page 66 of the manual, then Restore the configuration

Even without a saved configuration, you can try doing a "Save Configuration" now so you can restore it after the initialization.

If neither is workable, then write down the menu settings so you can restore them manually.

Should all that fail, Elecraft may have to original factory configuration file. Ask by emailing supp...@elecraft.com with the serial number and original owner's name and callsign.

73,
Don W3FPR