I recently bought and built the T1 ATU, and it works great - no issues from
first power up on.  I should say it functions correctly - but I have a problem
with the battery voltage displayed by the ATU.  It seems to be over 1V high.  I
don’t expect calibrated precision, but a semi used 9V battery is being
displayed as(mores as) 10.3+ V?  Is something wrong and if so any ideas?  I
have checked the values of all installed components that I believe are related
to this circuit meaning specifically everything on the control board.  I am
concerned that when the battery is getting too low, The ATU won’t know or warn
me.

Thanks
Dave
KB2NGK