I've employed a small solar power system to supply my ham shack which
includes K3-100/P3, two PCs with flat screen monitors, and 20" flat screen
TV.  This began as a basic test bed to understand Solar Power, so i know i
have lots to learn, and perhaps I have answers to help others with the same
interests.

I'd like to hear  of your trials, errors, and decided solutions for best
results.  I'm now researching best price performers for a pure sine wave
inverter so i can merge my ATT u-Verse gateway/wi-fi and associated devices.
Also, when running CW on the K3 i occasionally encounter LOW BATTERY error,
requiring a few seconds of UP-Key to allow the batteries to recover.  I'd
like to discuss that symptom relative to my sizing considerations in the
Solar Power system.  On paper it appears sufficient.  Sometimes i
Drop me a note via email so we might continue this conversation at length.
Thanks.  Mike, K5MP

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/