A similar topic came up a few months back, but I can't find an answer
to my question in the archives.

I have a QRP K2 with KAT2, running to a Hustler vertical (which
is not purely resistive - typically has C=6 R=40, more or less).
I have noticed recently that the LED power bargraph shows more
than 5 (lights the next segment) when I have the power set to 5.0.
Using the ATU's Pout mode, it tells me about 5.8 - 6.1 F ...

I'm wondering why the K2 isn't controlling the power better? Or
is this as close as it gets?

I notice that if I turn on TUNE and adjust POWER to bring the output
down a bit (back to about 5.0, it's pretty jumpy), then the power out
seems to get back in sync, for a while - but not for long.

I'm not particularly concerned with how accurate the Pout is - last time
I checked, I had calibrated it reasonably well. I'm concerned about the
difference between what I dial in and what the K2 itself measures.

Does this sound at all familiar? It almost feels like a firmware issue.
I have 2.03d 1.07.

73 de chris K6DBG