I experienced a very brief power transient on my house 120 VAC supply.  My
KAT500 remained powered but my KPA500 dropped off with the fan running.   No
real concern about either response.  What was a surprise was that my setting
for Band Change - NORM had reverted to Band Change - STBY.   This setting had
been changed several days previously and the KPA500 had not been power cycled
until the unexpected power transient.

When are changes to KPA500 menu settings saved to NVM?  What I observed would
be explained if settings are not saved until normal power down.  If the
settings should be saved at the time they are made I'd like to know why this
setting was not remembered.

Thanks and 73,
Andy, k3wyc