Over the weekend I did some more testing.  Here are the results of my
testing.  The power display and SWR indication on the bar graphs are correct
and linear with the power encoder up to 12 watts.  When the PA engages at 13
watts the power goes up rapidly and the power and SWR indications on the bar
graph disappear.  I do not believe it is the encoder. My power readings were
taken with a Bird and a known dummy load.  The same thing happens on antenna
1 or 2.  The power rapidly climbs to over 100 watts as if the was no control
over the power level.  No display of power output or SWR.

Ideas?  Perhaps a trip to California.  Would be warmer than in Illinois.

Larry, WA9MAG