Nate,

Nate wrote:
..."I have noticed that since installing the Sub receiver last August that through the speakers (two Realistic Minimus 3.5 models) that the Sub audio is always louder than the Main audio."

Ok I'm betting it's the same through your headset (if you use one) and you have the volume controls for both the main and sub "matched". So here is my best guess:

Check the NR and ATT are set the same for both the Main and Sub receivers. Sounds like you have NR or ATT set ON for the Main and NOT the sub receiver. If these settings are not the same the audio will be noticeably different on the main and sub receivers. BSET is your friend. Not sure if NR and ATT settings translate to Line Out audio levels... but maybe.

Scott
AD5HS