Bill,

Thanks for your response.  This filter, unlike the others, is exposed and there
are six crystal cans.  Does this mean it’s a five-pole?  I was sure I ordered
an eight-pole filter?  When I do a search on the KFL3C-400 everything I see
indicates it’s an eight-pole filter.  Are there two types of KFL3C-400 filters?
 As you can see I’m still confused.

73,

Carl

Sent from my iPhone