Who makes a better linear power supply, especially large ones?

John KK9A

Fred Jensen k6dgw wrote:

I've given up on Astron despite the fact that many people say they never
have troubles.  Apparently, Astron does not have a supplier for inside
star washers for screw/bolt connectors, I've found almost crumbly,
crystallized cold solder joints on the point-to-point wiring terminals
[in one case, it wasn't soldered at all], and often the case is not
bonded well [or at all] due to paint and/or no star washers.  These are
all basic steps in quality electronic construction, there's just no
excuse for it.

73,
Fred ["Skip"] K6DGW
Sparks NV DM09dn