Tom,

An 18 pin DIP socket is a generic item.  Use it.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 2/26/2019 3:02 PM, Tom Johnson wrote:
I am building a Four Band Module K1.  I got my parts a little mixed up and
installed the 18 Pin U1 socket from the 2 Band Module.  The socket that came
with the 4 Band Module has "18" embossed below the top notch.  The socket
from the 2 Band Module likewise has "18" embossed below the notch, but also
has "A" embossed on the un-notched section.  I'm assuming (hoping) this is
simply a generic socket and the parts are the same: correct?