I am interested in running a KXPA100 with my KX3... but there is something I
cannot figure out.
IF I am using my KX3 currently with a compter (to use NaP3) I am running the
COMM/serial cable from ACC1 to a USB port, as well as the RX I/Q cable to a USB
port... right?

>From my reading of the manual.. if using the KXPA100 I have to run two cables
>from ACC1 and ACC2 to an adapter box that then goes to the Control input on
>the KXPA100. If I am therefore using the ACC1 port for the KXPA100.... I don't
>have the port available for the computer to see the KX3 info.. right?
>Therefore NaP3 has no rig or frequency info to use.

Or can I use the  RS232 (PC) port from the KXPA100 to provide info to the
computer (though I would actually NOT want RS-232 physical type port for
this... only USB.. since laptops don't generally have RS-232 any longer.) So
can I use the Elecraft  ACC to USB cable for that?

Is there a solution to this setup...... or is it that use of the amp and its
requisite interconnections precludes the availability?

Its a bit confusing since I know the update info has to be made available
somehow FROM the PC and to the KX3 in order to do firmware updates via the KX
Utility.

By know you will have realized that having NaP3 on my K3 has spoiled me and its
a 'must'...otherwise I will just leave my KX3 as a QRP rig only and forget
about the KXPA100 operation.

Brien VE3VAW