Thanks Bob!

The coax jumper is not the root cause - I tried connecting the transceiver
directly to amp/antenna (via both ant1/ant2 sockets) and still got the same
swr showings.

First of all I thought of some amplifier issue as it all starts at power
setting at exactly 12.0w (the level when the 100w amp gets enabled, if I'm
not mistaken). When the power is set to 11.9w (highest setting without 100w
amp) - the swr meter shows 1.0.

Will look closer at BPFs, thanks!