Hub4Com binaries are available with a little snooping around in the com0com
sourceforge
location:https://sourceforge.net/projects/com0com/files/hub4com/2.1.0.0/

It's a strategy for sourceforge to make it difficult to find things -- they
want you to click on other things and view as many pages as possible. Since
they host things for free, it's one of ways they can make money to keep the
servers on.
-Brian N9ADG

    On Friday, March 8, 2019, 3:38:17 PM PST, Fred Jensen <k6...@foothill.net>