No Problem, thanks for putting the time into this. I contacted the MacLoggerDx
tech support and they helped me out pretty quick. Just have to remember to
completely quit the program after making changes to radio prefs. These are the
working parms…

<Screen Shot 2019-03-08 at 4.44.06 PM.png>
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk3997s5bxugloj/Screen%20Shot%202019-03-08%20at%204.44.06%20PM.png?dl=0

<https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk3997s5bxugloj/Screen%20Shot%202019-03-08%20at%204.44.06%20PM.png?dl=0>

73

Brian ve3bwp