To: "Elecraft Discussion List" <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 5:10 AM
Subject: [Elecraft] Way OT - eBay - HELP

Sorry about this OT. I keep getting nasty messages from ebay and ebay customers saying that I have not paid for this or that. I have NEVER used ebay nor have an account with them, and since none of my neighbours do either my question is 'How does one contact a HUMAN at ebay?' All my messages to them seem to go into some Computer Black Hole.

Again, sorry for the bandwidth.

73,
Geoff
GM4ESD