Hello to all Elecraft fans in North Carolina and adjacent states who will be attending Saturday RARSfest April 20.

We will have an Elecraft booth at RARSfest again this year.

If anyone would be willing to help at the booth, please let me know.
Any assistance would be quite welcome.

If you are able to help set up the booth on Friday April 19 beginning at about 5PM, you are also welcome. There is a vendor's dinner and welcome from 7 to 8PM, so you will not go hungry.

All Elecraft gear to be displayed is accounted for, so you do not need to bring any of your own equipment.

Please let me know if you are willing to help and the approximate hours you will be available.

73,
Don W3FPR