Before I go cutting into the RF Board (Revision D, year 2000) and soldering
resistors and capacitors together, I want to clarify my understanding.

1)  Does "Solder capacitor RF-C76 across RF-R39.." mean that I leave RF-R39
soldered to the board and additionally solder the leads of RF-C76 onto the
leads of RF-R39 on each side?

2) I do CUT the trace the right of "DRV" and install RF-R4 between the
trace's contact points?

3) I'm at this point only through Part I of the RF Board assembly and
alignment - I have already built the 4 Band Filter Board (KFL1-4, Revision
B), and KAT1 Revision C.  I'm assuming I do NOT prep the RF Board and
install the KAT1 board until I've completed the assembly and alignments of
the RF and Filter Boards?

73

--
Sent from: http://elecraft.365791.n2.nabble.com/