In theory (I have not tried it), one could send an AI2; command to the
Master K3, to enable "AUTO INFO mode 2," then connect the two K3s to each
other using a male-to-male null-modem cable (pins 2 and 3 crossed).  Then
the Slave K3 should track the Master K3.

To get a logging program working on Master, you may want to use a K3S (or
K3 with KIO3B upgrade), using the USB port used for the logger control, and
connect the RJ45 to DE9 "pigtail" to the Slave via a "one-way" null-modem
cable.  Pin 2 on the pigtail (Master) would be connected to Pin 3 on the
Slave.  Pin 5 (GND) would be connected straight through.  Do not connect
Pin 2 on the Slave to Pin 3 on the Master, so the communication is only one
way: Master to Slave.

Note: AI2; mode doesn't output every movement of the VFO knobs.  It only
sends the new frequency to the other radio when you stop turning the knob,
so the slave tracking would not be instantaneous; there would be a delay.

Another option would be to try the experimental "Tracking" feature of a
microHAM MK2R+ (firmware 7.5 or later).

73,
Bob, N6TV