> YouCAN share the CAT connection from the K3S USB via a program called
> VSPE. Works very well.

VSPE does not work well (if at all) with either N1MM Logger+ or DXLab
Suite Commander - particularly if the SDR or Omni-Rig is polling at
the same time as N1MM+ or Commander as both N1MM+ and Commander use
nearly 100% of the transceiver CAT bandwidth in order to provide the
fastest possible response (minimum lag).

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV