I thought I remembered seeing that in the instructions. If I was wrong, my apologies.

Buck, k4ia
Honor Roll
8BDXCC
EasyWayHamBooks.com

On 3/22/2019 1:40 PM, Nr4c wrote:
Since when can there be no empty slots between filters?

Sent from my iPhone
...nr4c. bill

On Mar 22, 2019, at 1:10 PM, Buck <radiok...@gmail.com> wrote:

No blank slots allowed between filters

Buck, k4ia
Honor Roll
8BDXCC
EasyWayHamBooks.com

On 3/22/2019 11:59 AM, KE8G wrote:
Hi All,
I need some suggestions on where to start trouble shooting.  I looked at
Nabble and I have checked all that is listed there and no luck.
The sub receiver was working perfectly.  I took the radio apart to add some
new filters to the sub receiver.  It originally had two of them; configured
as 2.8Khz, then a 400Hz right next to it, and then 3 blank slots.  I
removed the 400Hz, the the filters are in the following order; 2.8Khz,
blank slot, 1.0Hz, 400Hz, and finally 250Hz in the 5th slot.
I used the K3 utility to configure them, with the appropriate settings for
each filter.
When using the radio, I have both the main and sub receiver on the Main
antenna.  If I tune to a strong signal on the band, using just the main
receiver, I hear on both sides of the headphones.  When I engage the sub
receiver, I still hear the signal in the left ear, but the right ear goes
to just white noise.
When the sub receiver is engaged, I can hear sounds in the left ear when
pushing any buttons on the radio.
I am somewhat stumped, as I was very diligent in disassembly and then
re-assembling it.  Using most current firmware, 5.66.
Please advise.
73 de Jim - KE8G