Craig and I really appreciate the response to the sale of Craig's, NM4T,
gear!  Remaining are the K3, KX3 and KeyLogGo.  For the KeyLogGo, I have
discovered there's a mini-keyboard, which is now included. I have updated
the email below.

Tnx es 73,
Randy, KS4L

On Mon, Mar 25, 2019 at 10:16 AM Randy Moore <wrmoor...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am helping Craig, NM4T, in selling some of his Elecraft gear.  He is
> dealing with a very serious illness.  Below I will list what is available
> and Craig's asking price, along with links to some pictures and short
> videos. Payment can be by cashier's check, PayPal or personal check
> (shipment after check clears). Shipping charges will be actual cost by USPS
> Priority Mail, from 35811.  Please direct any inquires to me at wrmoore
> [at] gmail [.] com.
>

> Craig's gear is pristine.  It is all 100% functional.  Everything is
> perfect cosmetically.
>
> Internal options are not available separately.
>
> Tnx es 73,
>
> Randy, KS4L

> K3/100 (basic K3 was factory assembled, internal options added later)
> including:
>
>     Filters: 6.0 KHz, 2.8 KHz, 1.0 KHz, 400 Hz, 250 Hz
>
>     KTCX03-1
>
>     KAT3
>
>     KDVR3
>
>     KXV3A
>
>     Heil Hand Mic
>
>     KUSB
>
>     Power Cable (not shown in the photos)
>
>     Note: this K3 has not had any K3S upgrades
>
>       Price: $2500 + shipping
>
>       Images (P3 shown in some of the images has already been sold):
>

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0o9dwxp1urd52zu/AACmOTqoeein9HyHunszvMGua?dl=0

> KX3
>
>     KXAT3
>
>     KXFL3
>
>     KXBC3
>
>     Heatsink (third-party)
>
>         Price:  $1120
>
>         Images (PX3 shown in some of the images has already been sold):
>

> https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3wdtr0rfhw6ntdh/AACXSeJucwEMNP4ysuBsyDMGa?dl=0

> QRPWorks KeyLogGo with Adesso ACK-595PB mini-keyboard

        Price:  $175 + shipping

          Images:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8d40vxhdsi94iod/AACIrzskHNyORYYOCpYutdFga?dl=0