I love my KPA1500 but I am somewhat concerned with the temp indicated on
the readout. Doing RTTY I get a 80C reading and loud fan which I think
is high. I also have a small probe on the top vent which shows 120 deg F
exhaust temp which is not bad. Should I be concerned here? I am also a
big fan of external fans. My previous amps all had external fans which
helped.... thinking about putting several small fans along the bottom
front and maybe on the top vent to aid in moving exhaust air away. Good
or bad idea? Any ideas or thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks 73's
Cort K4WI