Dear Elecraft List-

FOR SALE-
COMPLETE Elecraft K2/100 package, which consists of:

Elecraft K2/100 serial no. 4841, built, with these options installed:
- KPA100 100W amp (makes it a K2/100 instead of a regular K2). The KPA100 also includes the computer (serial) interface.
- KDSP2 DSP module
- KSB2 SSB module
- K160RX 160M and RX antenna module
- Finger Dimple!

The radio and options were carefully built in May 2005 using Kester 44 solder and a temp controlled iron, at a grounded soldering station in a non-smoking environment. This is my second K2 and my third Elecraft (I've also built a K1 and several mini-modules). The radio and options are in mint condition and work perfectly. The radio was aligned using a frequency counter and Spectrogram. The radio works beautifully and puts out 100W+ on all bands. I believe this is one of the finest K2s on the planet!

Well I said it was a package -- also includes the following:

- KAT100-1 Slim 100W automatic antenna tuner, NOT BUILT. New in box. This is an easy weekend build. - Schurr Profi II paddle in mint condition, in original box, with a gold-plated plug installed for the K2. This paddle was $300 new for Morse Express in May 2005. - Samlex SEC-1223 23A switching power supply (generates no RF noise on the K2). Mint condition with power cord and Anderson PowerPole adapter for K2/100, as well and the standard power cord for the K2.
- All manuals for radio and options
- Serial interface cable for K2 computer control

As you can see, this is a complete first-class station that includes everything except for the coax and antenna! I would like to sell all items together as a package, please do not ask to split anything off. Total cost for all these items unbuilt in 2005 was $1968.45 ---- I will sell all for $1,750 and include UPS Ground insured shipping to the Continental USA at no extra charge.

I posted a picture here:
http://users.adelphia.net/~wt1l/rtwr/DSC00848.jpg

Please contact me off list at:

chris (at) wirelesschris.com