How about another AX for 15, 10, 6 meters?
73,JohnNL7VE

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 6:42 PM, Wayne Burdick<n...@elecraft.com> wrote:   Hi
all,

We're still exploring ways to add 40 meters to the AX1. There are various
trade-offs (size, weight, efficiency, bandwidth, ease of tuning, etc.). Once we
have something we know will satisfy our requirements, you'll hear about it here
first. Meanwhile, I recommend a wire tossed in a tree, preferably one that
follows you around as you hike :)

Thanks for your ongoing interest in our antenna products, and keep those ideas
coming.

73,
Wayne
N6KR