An unexpected shut down of my station PC led to a cascading failure that caused
my Arduino station logger to key my KPA500.    I was alerted to the problem by
the KPA500 fan running a level 1.  Indicated temperature was 50 deg C.   I
estimate that my KPA500 was continuously keyed with no RF drive for about 2
hours.

My system design error was corrected by adding a blocking diode between my
Arduino station logger and the KAT500 key line so it won't happen again.
(Arduino monitors the state of the key line but pulled it low when it lost
power from the USB hub).

My question - Is there any possibility that my KPA500 suffered any harm from
being keyed for such a long time with no drive?

73,
Andy, k3wyc