Hi all,

I have a K2/100 and a K2/10.  I noticed that K2/100 is having an issue with
the frequency calibration, so I decided to fix it today.

When I set the band to 10m and connect my external GPSDO frequency counter
and the FCTR probe to TP1.  The internal counter keeps changing its
frequency while the external counter shows stable reading, so it seems that
the issue is actually with the internal FCTR.  Also, I cannot match the
external and internal reading by turning C22.  It is way off.

Any idea?  I was following the instruction from the link below;

http://www.w3fpr.com/step_1.html

Thanks,

Chris AD1AD