I apologize if this has been covered, but I didn't see it when I searched the archives.

I received the kit for KX1 sn1519 just this week along with the KXB3080 board. Since there are a few changes to the KX1 board, I'm wondering if I can do them as I build the basic KX1. I'm not sure how they affect the basic operation without the KXB3080 board installed. I guess I'm just looking to see if I can avoid having to change components that I just installed.

If it's really better to build the basic KX1 then make the changes later, that's fine, but I had to ask.

Thanks!

Jim Ujcik, WD9HBC