Bert,

Multiply the RF Voltages listed for the RF Probe by 2.8 to get the peak to peak RF voltages observed with an oscilloscope.

73,
Don W3FPR

On 4/21/2019 9:13 PM, Bert wrote:
HI Don and Petr,

Thanks for the offer Petr but Don has already been kind enough to send me the Rev. D, 2000 K1 Manual. Thanks anyway!

I find it quite difficult sometimes to troubleshoot and follow the schematics. Also doing signal tracing in the receiver and transmitter is quite subjective using only an RF probe. It would be better to have some RF values p-p so you could use
a oscilloscope and at the same time see the signal.