So bias is obviously turned on. I'm guessing VOX Gain, Mic Gain.

Try putting the K3 into TX mode with the front panel button, talk, and set mic gain to get RF out, then stop TX and set VOX Gain (short push of Menu).

For max talk power, set TXEQ with the first three bands max cut, about 6 dB cut of the 4th band, a few dB boost of the top two bands.

73, Jim K9YC