From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net <elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net> On
Behalf Of Andy Durbin
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2019 7:53 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] KPA-1500 input too high

Was the KPA1500 tested at maximum output power and duty cycle with a loading
condition that required drive power to be just below the level that would
trip the "input power too high"  monitor?

Is it possible that certain loading conditions would require a drive power
level high enough to overheat the input resistor?

73,
Andy, k3wyc