There are a number of polyurethane-type foam post-hole fillers on the market (Sika, Rainbow, Secure Set, Poly-Set, Postloc,etc.).  I would appreciate a brief discussion (10 replies maximum) from knowledgeable construction people as to what might be best for the following application.

I'm wanting to anchor a 50-foot Max-Gain Systems MK-8-HD fiberglass push-up mast weighing 24 pounds which will support a 5-inch plastic center-insulator bearing 16-gauge open-wire feed-line and ~130 feet of 16-gauge radiator wire.

The foam will surround a 3-inch o.d. Schedule-40 PVC pipe in a 3-foot deep hole.

I'm prepared to further stabilize the mast above ground with T-posts.

Product-knowledgeable replies only, please, especially from utility company personnel who anchor utility poles with this stuff.

73,

Kent Trimble, K9ZTV
Jefferson City, Missouri

---