Hi Don,

No problem on the delay. OK, after removing 1 turn from T5, the freq. at
TP1 (at 4000) is now 8535.14, so it did come up from the previous value,
but clearly not enough. I have 4.19 V on pin 5 of U6 and I have 4.21 V on
pin 13 of U4.

I wasn't sure of your schedule so I also put in a support request to
Elecraft but have not received a reply as of yet. Hopefully between your
help and their help I can get this resolved.

73 de John, WB4GLJ