Announcing W6SFM's BUG ROUNDUP

The Samuel F. Morse Amateur Radio Club, a Sacramento, California based CW enthusiast club wanted a special time to bring bug operators together on the air. In the same spirit as ARRL's Straight Key Night, participants are encouraged to make simple, conversational, “chewing-the-fat” QSOs using their bug type key. This is an opportunity to exercise, share and exhibit your personalized fist. This is NOT a contest. However, there is a very easy and quick requested signup form that can be found athttps://w6sfm.com/bug-roundup/. Once you have read the page, and optionally registered for the event simply Call "CQ BR" so folks know you are a Bug Roundup Participant.  So lets grab that bug, clean those contacts, and let’er fly! We want to hear that “Banana Boat / Lake Erie Swing" or that commercial KPH/WCC quality fist.

Reserve the date! The event begins on Saturday May 18th 00:00 UTC (5 PM Friday Pacific Time) and concludes Monday May.20th 00:00 UTC (Sunday 5:00 PM PT), 2019

For more information, to register your station, and to help assist in spotting, potentially increasing QSOs, an On-line chat window link can be found near the bottom of Bug Roundup home page located at https://w6sfm.com/bug-roundup/ We hope to hear you all on the air! 73,

W6SFM

--
W6SFM
www.w6sfm.com