Many HAMs use transceiver with language barrier. That goes so far that they use it with one setup, that might be the wrong one for a given frequency or antenna or mode. With Windows they choose their own language when they set up the PC to make the life easier. That may not work every time, like my case I could not set up Fldigi on Hungarian keyboard PC though W10 was English. So moved to a second PC. With SDR trx that option will never happen so they insist on simple radios, asking for manual translation.... For those a very simple menu system is welcome. K3 is a good, keep that practice, no multilevel menus are received well. Complicated SDR is not for them. Just thoughts.

73, István ha4zd