> I'm in the market for new QSL cards.

Avoid the foreign printers. There are too many domestic options that are
faster and just as cheap.

QSLWorks.com is pretty fast and dependable. I've used them a couple times.
They do custom fronts and backs and can do a design from elements you
provide or just work with your art.

I've also used iPrint.com when I have my own image. Just output it to an
appropriate resolution file and upload it to them. You can either do the
design yourself or you can start with a photo you upload and add text to it
using the tools on their Web site. Turn-around is faster than the dedicated
QSL printers and the price is about the same as I recall. Everything is
online, which is cool.

I'm not a fan of printing cards myself. The self-printed ones I receive are
nice and very much appreciated, but they look like crap compared to a
professionally printed card. They're also more expensive when you count all
the costs.

Craig
NZ0R
K1 #1966