From: "Don Wilhelm" <donw...@embarqmail.com>
To: "Rajiv Dewan" <rdew...@rochester.rr.com>; Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Sent: 5/12/2019 2:03:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] XV432 deaf

Raj,

Has this XV432 worked before and recently developed weak receive?  If so, try
peaking the RX input capacitor, and if that does not correct it, replace the
PHEMT (ATF34143).

If you recently acquired it, check the configuration jumpers for the 28 MHz IF
- do you have a single coax and it is configured for separate TX and RX IF (or
vice-versa)?

73,
Don W3FPR