To: "David Pratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <elecraft@mailman.qth.net>
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 11:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Black Widow paddle kit

This paddle was on display at Dayton, (If memory serves me correctly) and I got to use it. I observed the same thing, but if you like wider spacing, I remember that you can "flip" the arms so the paddles mount outside and push on the brass. Might also be simple enough to add a piece of brass stock that the screw pushes against to reinforce things.

Tim Raymer
73 de KA0OUV
K2 #1383