On 4/26/2019 8:00 PM, Phil Kane wrote:

> I wish to thank all the folks here who offered helpful comments on the
> problem.  Yes, I did all the checking of ports and drivers and
> connections -  I've been dealing with those sort of things for years so
> I've been there, but with no resolution this time.  Neil did relate his
> solution to the problem and I will respectfully continue with him
> off-line as to the details.

The solution was so simple that it hit me in the face when I tried it!

In WSJTX Configuration (F2) Radio tab -  I set Rig to "None".  This turns
off CAT control.  Then I set PTT to RTS and the COM Port to the one that
controls the RigBlaster that is connected to the K2.

Lo and behold, the rig is recognized and operation is as expected.
Sure, there are no CAT control bells-and-whistles, but the program works
KISS.  Now to make contacts again.....

73 de K2ASP - Phil Kane
Elecraft K2/100   s/n 5402

>From a Clearing in the Silicon Forest