Dave W7AQK

From: Wes <wes_n...@triconet.org>
My K3S has only one receiver. The K3 before that had only one receiver.? The
TS-870 before that had only one receiver.? The Drake TR-7 before that had only
one receiver.? The Henry Tempo-One before that had only one receiver. The
Collins KWM-1 before that had only one receiver and everything before that was a separate RX/TX. And yet, I'm on the DXCC Honor Roll, have CW, Phone, RTTY and?
9-band DXCCs all from within a 10 mile circle in Tucson running no more than
500W to wires or a triband Yagi at 50 feet.? Everybody knows you can't do this
without two receivers.

Wes? N7WS